Why Should Work With a Coach?
A coach won’t do the work for you, but a qualified and experienced coach can help you achieve personal breakthroughs and growth – moving you closer to your dreams, goals, and desires faster than you’ve ever thought possible!
1. A coach can be a confidant.
You can tell your coach things you wouldn’t tell others, because a coach is trained to understand and be non-judgmental and keeps all conversations confidential.
2. A coach can help you see your blind spots.
Everyone, even the coach, has personal areas that are out of view or awareness until someone points them out. A coach is perfectly poised to perform this critical function.
3. A coach can provide objective feedback.
Other people may have agendas. Your coach has your best interests in mind in providing feedback and counsel to you.
4. A coach provides another set of eyes.
Even the top performers in the world have coaches to help them see what they themselves can’t see.
5. A coach can keep you accountable.
Your coach can help you take on more responsibility by having you report weekly on your accomplishments and initiatives.
6. A coach can be a sounding board.
Your coach can be another set of ears as you talk about the things that are bothering you. As you hear yourself have a conversation new personal realizations emerge.
7. A coach can be another source of creative ideas.
You can brainstorm and try out new ideas, behaviors and mental processes as your coach provides a safe place to experiment.
8. A coach can help you create your vision.
Your coach can assist you in developing your plans for success based on your values, personal strengths, background and assets.
9. A coach can help celebrate your successes and be a source of strength when you fail.
Your coach can be a supportive and nurturing source of energy.
10. A coach can help you process life.
Life is a process and a good coach can assist you in reviewing and re-framing what happens in your business, your sports and your life!