I’m overwhelmed by all the things I have to do…
I feel like I’m spinning my wheels…
I should be better organized…
There is tremendous pressure on me…
How can I stay motivated?
What will it be like for you… having someone who is willing and able to help you find the inner motivation to go for your dreams…
That’s what Personal Coaching is designed to do. You will receive personal assistance in developing new habits, creating compelling outcomes, achieving new goals, and evaluating the ongoing results you are creating.
- Personal Coaching is a special relationship where the total focus is on you, and what you want in your life, and what will help you to achieve it.
- Your Coach will help you get unstuck, get motivated, and stay on track.
- Your Coach helps you to devise strategies, and choose projects and tasks that keep you on course towards your goals.
- There may be no other relationship in your life that consistently offers this level of ongoing encouragement and support.
- Your Personal Coach is curious about your dreams and aspirations, what you value, what makes you tick, what you are passionate about.
- Your Coach will help you clarify your goals and catalyze the action and learning that leads to the results you want.
Personal and Life Coaching
If you have challenges, limiting beliefs or questions in any area of your life, coaching can contribute to your learning and produce positive change. Get assistance in fine-tuning your attitudes and beliefs, and refining your skills. Release yourself from negative emotional blocks and bring out new resources and confidence. Get on track towards your true purpose, and get your goals in motion. This is all done with a thorough, ongoing relationship, tailor-made to meet your needs and objectives.
Coaching is a powerful interactive process that helps individuals to develop personally and professionally more rapidly and produce more satisfying and fulfilling results. Coaches work with clients, often in weekly sessions over the phone, in all areas of life including personal development, business, career, finances, health and relationships. As a result of coaching, clients clarify and set better goals, move from stuck to taking more action, make better decisions and more fully use their natural strengths to live a more rich and fulfilling life.
Coaching is quickly becoming one of the leading tools that successful people use to live extraordinary lives.
Frequently asked questions about Personal – Professional Life Coaching
1.- Professional Life Coaching
Coaching is a means of bridging the gap between where you are now and where you want to be. Through a variety of tools and strategies, Coaching begins by helping to clearly identify what you really want in your life—and what you no longer want.
After a clear identification of what’s important to you, Coaching will provide the best structure, accountability, perspective, and the right challenges to fully support you. Coaching works through dynamic partnership focused entirely on you and your agenda.
Life has become so complex, opportunities so plentiful, that exploring what’s important to you and your own unique situation is the quickest and often the only way to know exactly what to change and how to change it; identifying and moving beyond those things that are holding you back from the life you really want.
In Coaching, people experience significant shifts in their lives; becoming clearer on who they are and what they need to be fulfilled. Better than this, they do so more quickly and easily, with more enjoyment and far less stress. They go from being driven by need to being inspired by their goals in life and creating the conditions to sustain this easily.
Coaching can address any or all aspects of your life. Some people come for specific issues such as health, relationships, finances, a transition, or projects such as developing a new business direction. Some come to enjoy more of what they’ve already got, to fine-tune some aspects of their life or for self-development. Others are drawn to Coaching by a general dissatisfaction or a sense that something could be better.
2.- Coaching Sessions
A great thing about Coaching is that you can do it from wherever you are. At the appointed time, you call your coach and the Coaching session is conducted from the comfort of your office, home, car or wherever!
Relax! Our Coaching Program is formatted for busy, on-the-go people. Your Coaching sessions are conducted by phone or Skype at a convenient time that works for you.
3.- More About Coaching
- What really matters to you?
- What do you really want?
- What dream have you given up on?
- What’s going on in your life that you would like to change?
- Where do you want to be in five years, and what will life be like when you get there?
- What gifts do you have that aren’t being fully developed?
- What’s taking up your time that you wish you could eliminate?
- What will your legacy be, in your company and elsewhere?
- How does the next level of your life feel to you, and are you ready for it?
Coaching creates a quality of life where people make decisions and choices based on confidence and a healthy self-awareness and not on lack, fear, or pressure. They also get to do, be and have more of what they want or need in any conceivable area.
Sessions are $250;
Three Coaching Sessions per month for a three month period (9 sessions) is $2,000.
(The 9 sessions can be extended over a 6 month period depending on the progress and results the client desires.)